Picking up the new 2022 ram tomorrow..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
Wheels and tires...a real man would do that as well
The visual here is someone holding money and just saying please take it! :D

Nice truck @coobie and as I am almost complete with my first month of Ram ownership, I could never drive anything else. I almost passed away in November surviving a really bad motorcycle crash so yes, I relate to living each day and having no regrets. When I woke up in the ICU I asked my girl if I could buy my dream truck. She said yes and here we are.

OP
OP
coobie

coobie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 big horn
Engine
5.7 hemi
The visual here is someone holding money and just saying please take it! :D

Nice truck @coobie and as I am almost complete with my first month of Ram ownership, I could never drive anything else. I almost passed away in November surviving a really bad motorcycle crash so yes, I relate to living each day and having no regrets. When I woke up in the ICU I asked my girl if I could buy my dream truck. She said yes and here we are.
Glad you are still with us :angels2: Enjoy that new truck ..

Squattingdog

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Rebel GT
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Huh? AC works just fine here in NC.

Detroit can teach the rest of the world how to build good AC units.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
First post & this is what you have to say?!?
The 2019 and early 2020 1500's have AC issues, why there is a TSB out and some may have been done (ask me how I know). They allegedly have fixed the issues on the late 20's and up. Just a saying, my AC with TSB done is adequate, not ever gonna be able to hang beef in the ride like you used to be able to, at least not on this truck, LOL. BUT, runs great, rides real well, goes Vroom, takes care of bizness, so overall, real happy with the ride.

Kickboxer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi-non-Etorque
Hope you don't live in a hot climate, air-conditioning sucks. Fan is weak and it doesn't cool down well!
The Ram has a great AC system, will freeze you right out of the seat.
You are wrong, not sure why you posted. What is your motive.......

Kickboxer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi-non-Etorque
Yesterday I took home my new RAM. A silver one just like the one pictured.
Found a 22 Laramie with the options I wanted on the lot. 5.7, no e-torque, that's why I traded now. I was going to try the new Hurricane I-6, but it seems the
2023 models all have E-joke..........Not for me, not one single benefit, just problems down the road, as I see it.

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
The Ram has a great AC system, will freeze you right out of the seat.
You are wrong, not sure why you posted. What is your motive.......

Actually, many of us have a very poor AC. Think it was a problem with 2019/2020 5th gens, some even going so far as to install valves in the lines to turn off a part of the heater core(??) or something like that.

Mine never gets cold at all. But I actually prefer it that way, I'm not a fan of frigid AC's but no doubt it's the "worst" of all the cars I've owned.

Mateo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 L Eco Diesel
Hope you don't live in a hot climate, air-conditioning sucks. Fan is weak and it doesn't cool down well!
I ageee 100%. I’m in Bakersfield Ca where summer temps Ave low 100’s. The 2022 Ram Limited BARELY keeps me cool at high fan speed. Total bummer! Other than that the truck is GREAT.
Was actually on forum to see if anyone had any suggestions to lower temp, ie add Freon, swap parts etc.

Mateo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 L Eco Diesel
Actually, many of us have a very poor AC. Think it was a problem with 2019/2020 5th gens, some even going so far as to install valves in the lines to turn off a part of the heater core(??) or something like that.

Mine never gets cold at all. But I actually prefer it that way, I'm not a fan of frigid AC's but no doubt it's the "worst" of all the cars I've owned.
Ramffml
Any work-arounds to get the AC air cooler that you’ve heard of?
Thanks.

runamuck

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 dsl
mine works fine. I have even towed our 6000# travel trailer in 112* heat not long ago. no problem.

Mateo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 L Eco Diesel
Mine barely keeps the driver and passenger cool at high fan speed but the rear seats aren't cooled much at all!