Platinum warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
We just agreed to have any and all work (if ever needed) done by the dealer. I don't have a problem with that because no matter what is being fixed my deductible is $100, and this particular dealer has always treated us right.

What happens if you are traveling and have an issue?

Frank Pileggi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi with Scat Pack Kit
Carshield covers EVERYTHING bumper to bumper, except day to day stuff like tires, brakes, etc. Can go to any licensed mechanic, so not limited to dealer. Can say enough good things about them.
I own a 2020 RAM 1500 with a Scat Pack kit 2

brian42

Military
Reaction score
Glad you are having good luck with them. Many have not.

Mopar MaxCare also allows work at any shop just like the 3rd parties but it is much less hassle to have it done at a dealership.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Markabby,
A 3rd party extended warranty, is only good, if you are ALWAYS within towing distance of the dealership that wrote the policy.

If you drove to say Dallas, & broke down, you will pay for the repair out of your pocket.

A MOPAR extended warranty is good at any USA or Canadian Mopar Dealership, or if there are no dealerships within a reasonable distance, you can call the phone number on the policy & they can accept a Local Garage, no promises

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat