Please help me - What spec is this truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JG-Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yes, you can buy aftermarket fender flares for any RAM to duplicate that look. Fatter tires will need the flares anyway.

OP
OP
baldnut

baldnut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Received my Ram Rebel from Luna Customs last Wednesday, the fitted me some Fuel Ammo Wheels in Bronze with 35" tyres (Toyo Open Country) and the bushwhacker fender flares. So this weekend just installed the stake pocket bed rails, but what a nightmare install. Because it has the multiple-function tailgate they have extra support and re-inforcements and you can't access the underside of the stake pocket holes. I had to take a chance and cut out the fronts but thankfully with a bit of messing around I managed to fit them, but not as easy as my bighorn install was.

It also has the Carven Exhaust which I was informed was better than the Borla Attack but sadly its nowhere near as good. So likely will take the resonator out which will be effectively straight piped from the cats.

I love the truck and I have also ordered a White TRX with Lunacustoms for early next year, that will be my final RAM and the one I keep for the long term.

5D367444-A1FB-4808-84C9-BA61252C17E9.jpg

610214B9-C338-4FDF-BD73-B4B11E9CBA27.jpg