Please showme Lifted 6 inch ram 1500 2Wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HJ garcia

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Please can you show me what a 6-inch raised Ram 1500 looks like with 35 or 37 tires, I want to know what it looks like before making that investment in my truck. I just bought it is a black year 2021 / 2WD

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Thanks.

I bought it used lifted already. 2020 Bighorn. Previous owner had it 20 mths. Has Rough Country 6”. Rides very smooth. Doubt it could handle much 4 wheeling. The wheels are 24” TIS Offroad with 36.4 Ridge grapplers or LT 315/50R 24.
I just got Katzkin leather seats yesterday. Woo hoo!

joeygster

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Bright White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks.

I bought it used lifted already. 2020 Bighorn. Previous owner had it 20 mths. Has Rough Country 6”. Rides very smooth. Doubt it could handle much 4 wheeling. The wheels are 24” TIS Offroad with 36.4 Ridge grapplers or LT 315/50R 24.
I just got Katzkin leather seats yesterday. Woo hoo!

It looks great.

.....and half of us at the least on the forums with the lift kits aren't putting them to the test anyway. Mine is a garage queen and commuter to work. I grew up in love with monster trucks so this was the inevitable transition from muscle cars as I got older but not wiser lol.

RoadKing

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I had a 2016 Ram Sport that was in great shape. I thought it might be cool to get a muscle car as well. So i went to look at Challengers. I knew within a couple minutes of sitting in one that I didn’t want to drive around in one. But there was a few Rocky Ridge lift kit trucks on the lot. There was a black one I wanted to make an offer on but they said somebody was in office making an offer so I have to wait. Which was good because I got a fever quick on the black even though I know it would drive me crazy keeping it clean and shiny.

So the next day I went to the sister dealership to see what kind of color combo lifted Rams they had. The silver with the black front hit me right away. I thought it was new but it was used. Still took three hours to buy it.

PWonly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Any actual off-roading pics with these 6" lifts?