Please Welcome LeatherSeats.com RF

Discussion in 'LeatherSeats.com' started by BIRDMAN, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Ricks Ram

Ricks Ram Senior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    Yes I recovered the center jumpseat in the dark graphite as well. Honestly that was how the whole thing started originally I was going to put in the black Laramie seats and I was just going to recover my jumpseat in black leather to match them. Once I started looking around at the website I realized I wanted to recover the seats as well I was never too keen on having the seats say Laramie I wanted something different .You can completely customize every part of your order to whatever colors,stitch type or logo you want they are very flexible. My truck has the three piece jumpseat. I have the extra cubby on the bottom where my CD player goes. Every single piece of interior fit perfectly including all the pieces for the jumpseat. The hardest part was taking the console lid apart. It's best just to cut the old cover off and remove the bottom of the lid by pushing the tabs off from the inside.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  2. lonestar21

lonestar21 Senior Member

Ram Year:
    2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    How much do these sets run for $$?

jaycabral27 likes this.
  3. LeatherSeats.com

LeatherSeats.com Junior Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    All,

Thanks for the kind words! We sincerely appreciate customer feedback, if anyone ever needs anything upholstery related please feel free to drop me a message or shoot me a message direct to my email [email protected]. Be sure to checkout the console lid sale we are currently running too. Have a good one!

4. Kozmo2

Kozmo2 Member

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Cummings
    Welcome
    Great seat covers