Polisher Reccomendation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhiteNBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any recommendations on products to use to restore paint? I got white paint with low to moderate swirl scratches. Noticeable only in direct sunlight. What polish liquid have you guys used and would recommend? Thanks in advance

Ramsolid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 v8 gasser
I've used chemical guys # 38 polish and was pretty happy with the results

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Check out our Swirl Killer......

Adam's NEW Swirl Killer 15mm Long Throw Orbital Polisher was designed with our customer in mind. This product has less vibration, reduced long term fatigue, and has been tested in the market on hundreds of cars for over a year. The soft 25-foot cord makes it a game changer in your garage too. The machine also features a soft-start for a smooth and safe start when you pull the trigger.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/polishing/adam-s-swirl-killer-15mm-lt-polisher.html

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
I recommend @AdamsPolishes and they have a kit you can get that includes the polisher above and either 2 or 3 step polishes.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Definitely Griot's Garage. Solid, quality build, the best customer service around, and a lifetime warranty.