Portable air compressor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
If you want a larger one then under the truck is your best bet with a guard to give it some protection. Run airlines and put a quick connect somewhere safe and have the switch in the same place. A bracket in the front corner of the box, under the hood or bumper mounted near the hitch may work. Then just an air chuck and some of the coiled airline stashed under the seat.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
if you have the rambox, there is no better option

View attachment 153960

View attachment 153961

Dont Mind The portable Viar in the bag....ive had it for years, and you cant go wrong with that as a portable option.. i never liked having to hook it to the batteries every time i needed it
I have this Viair. SUPER quiet, quite capable and it handles my 37s just fine. Great purchase.

Udy2554

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve had this little MV-50 for years! It’s never let me down! Mine was $59.99! I got it 8-10 years ago! I also have a Viair 400c!

The MV-50 is not the fastest, but bang for buck, it’s ALWAYS worked!

It was used to air up 285 70 17s on my old Tacoma! Usually from 10-12psi to 42 and 45psi! It took about 5-6 min per tire, with 5-6 min between to cool it off in between fills!

Again, not the fastest, but cheap and reliable!

https://www.google.com/search?q=mv-50+air+compressor&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Hammer757

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
if you have the rambox, there is no better option

How did you wire it for power? I was looking at the ARB in the case with the tank, but hooking this up in the ram box makes a lot of sense. Looking to avoid having to use the battery clamps. The rambox has power in it...

pwjouster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
How did you wire it for power? I was looking at the ARB in the case with the tank, but hooking this up in the ram box makes a lot of sense. Looking to avoid having to use the battery clamps. The rambox has power in it...
Spod for everything.

I utilized the arb locker/power harness for the compressor as I utilized an arb solenoid for the evo mfg swaybar release