POS Diablo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
So, 4 years ago, Diablo was recommended by a number of members, which is how I bought it. Today it's $hitty.
I joined the forum by invitation to learn what was up with these trucks, learned a lot, but seems this area was a fail.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I also got a Diablo when I joined this forum back in the day since thats what all the fanbois were talking about. And it was fine until I wanted to to actual real mods.

And when it died I got HP

Diablow used to be the cheapest options for the guys that want to just turn MDS off and its perfectly suited for that. But the prices they charge now its no longer true. And the old cheap Diablo units brick ECUs so its not even worth the risk,

HEMIMANN

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 2500 Laramie Crew Cab
Engine
6.4L HEMI
I also got a Diablo when I joined this forum back in the day since thats what all the fanbois were talking about. And it was fine until I wanted to to actual real mods.

And when it died I got HP

Diablow used to be the cheapest options for the guys that want to just turn MDS off and its perfectly suited for that. But the prices they charge now its no longer true. And the old cheap Diablo units brick ECUs so its not even worth the risk,

Live and learn I guess. Well, here's hoping mine lasts cause I'm mechanical, not software. This stuff drives me nuts. I had techs to take care of it for me at work. Now I'm retired and on my own as it proliferates!

Jwithing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Been using Diablo since my 06 300c bought in 08. Never been a fan but never had many choices. Next time I need to mess with anything, I'll make the switch to HP