1. Michael Perkowski

Michael Perkowski Junior Member

Ram Year:
    2013 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn
    Engine:

When i start a new thread, i cant find it anywhere in my inbox, profile, etc., how do i save my posts for viewing.

2. quietpeen

quietpeen Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ram Year:
    2016 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4x4
    Engine:
    Hemi 5.7
    if you go to your profile page and then click on postings it will list all your posts, but then scroll down and click on "Find all Threads by (your screenname)

3. MADDOG

MADDOG Cummins Driver Staff Member Super Moderator Supporting Member Military

Ram Year:
    Engine:
    Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel
    When you create a new thread, or post in an existing thread created by another member, you can subscribe to it and receive email notifications of new posts created in that thread.

To receive notices on your new thread, after you have created the content scroll down the page to Options and select "Watch this thread" plus the "and receive email notification" boxes. Then scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Create Thread" button.

For an existing thread, scroll to the open Reply box, type in your content, then click on the "More Options" button below the Reply box. Scroll down to the Options section and select "Watch this thread" plus the "and receive email notification" boxes. Then, click on the "Reply to Thread" button