Pouring leak from the roof of my 2019 Big Horn: NOT HAPPY

Jerrybob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Sorry to hear about te leak.....RAM should cover this expense.....this is a poor quality issue for which they are responsible. With all that water you describe......I would also be worried about mildew and or rust issues......better make sure that interior is really dried out or you may have other issues down the line. Good luck......

Lil' Rob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My 2020 is having the same problem. From what I am being told there is a seam in the metal along the roof under under those black plastic molding strips that go from front to back. I was told that that was where my water is coming through from. All the dealer supposedly did was to caulk/seal that seam somehow and then put the molding back in place. There are some white clips that hold that thing down. The dealer broke one near the rear and I had to take it back in, as the molding wasn't completely secured down.

JB Weld

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pull the carpet up and set some fans in for a weekend. That might not even dry it up.

My old GMC had a leak and took a stupid amount of time to dry the carpet.

Scybron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
da Hemi
I dont understand, why doesnt everyone just put a bead of silicone around the antenna, rear light, overhead cab lights to either stop water or preventative maintenance??