Power folding tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

15ram1500LL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Howdy, my passenger side mirror on my 2015 larmie longhorn EcoDiesel has broken and I want to upgrade to power folding tow mirrors. My current mirrors ARE power folding but ARE NOT are not tow mirrors. Does anyone know where I can find cheaper chrome power folding tow mirrors that I can replace mine with? Or is this going to be expensive and or not worth the hassle?

StateOfMind

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've seen reviews for the Trail Ridge brand of after market tow mirrors, with the posters saying they are OEM fit and finish. Your door modules will work with new mirrors, but you will have to add the internal braces at the mounting points.

68078242AA right side bracket
68078243AA left side bracket

wellsj89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I have had the trail ridge cover power fold mirrors for about 5 years now. The motors have got tired and don't like to open and close fully all the time. I called up 1A Auto and told them about the problem and they shipped out a brand new set the next day. The mirrors have been great besides that one issue but the customer service is top notch.