Power Passenger Seat Tracks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys,

Tried searching around and had no luck.

Are the power passenger seat tracks from the 2500-3500s with the old style seat covers (flaps and three switches) compatible with the 06-08 1500 seats with the plastic trim and single switch...?

Obviously i’ll have to rewire to the single switch and cut a hole for it in my passenger trim, but are the physical mechanical motorized parts interchangeable...?

The seat belt mounts to the seat bottom section on the 06+, but I am not sure if i can swap that part over to the power tracks from the 2500/3500.

Hope that made sense, and thanks in advance.

~JSL

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So you want to put older 3rd gen seats in your newer 3rd gen? Will bolt right in other than wiring, question is why?

OP
OP
PuffTheMagicDragon
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So you want to put older 3rd gen seats in your newer 3rd gen? Will bolt right in other than wiring, question is why?

I was planning on using the passenger power track from a 06 3500 (old style) and putting the upper bits from my new style 06 on the tracks. Think giving old power tracks a facelift to match the updated interior. Just for kicks to have a power passenger seat.

I could pick up a pair of torn up power heated leather seats from a 06 3500 for dirt cheap, I plan on just using the heated elements from the driver’s side for my current seat, and was hoping id be able to use the power passenger seat track under my current passenger seat.

~JSL

Last edited: