Power pedal switch- delete cap needed for dash knee bolster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
Hey Guys, like the title says, I am looking for the small little filler piece the goes in the dash knee bolster if you don't have the power pedal option for my 2006 2500. Someone drilled a hole in this tiny filler piece and I am having trouble getting a dealer to sell me one. Anyone have one laying around? I cant find any on ebay either. My interior color is Slate Gray (darker gray) color but I would be interested in any color. Circled item in red is what I really need to find. (I would post this in the Wtb section but it isn't working now ?)

2006 ram dash switch delete plate.png

OP
OP
B

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
Hey Guys, like the title says, I am looking for the small little filler piece the goes in the dash knee bolster if you don't have the power pedal option for my 2006 2500. Someone drilled a hole in this tiny filler piece and I am having trouble getting a dealer to sell me one. Anyone have one laying around? I cant find any on ebay either. My interior color is Slate Gray (darker gray) color but I would be interested in any color. Circled item in red is what I really need to find. (I would post this in the Wtb section but it isn't working now ?)
2006 ram dash switch delete plate.png

MikeT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I'd try a junk yard or two. Most all third gen dashes are the same, so there should be at least a few in a close by yard.

Mike

OP
OP
B

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
I'd try a junk yard or two. Most all third gen dashes are the same, so there should be at least a few in a close by yard.

Mike
There are literally no 3rd gens around here in JY's. I love junkyards and would be there in a heart beat if I could find one. Newest they had was 2nd gens ?? I am wondering where they have all been going ? I know people are wrecking them and people are sending them to the yards. I am most certainly not above going to a junk yard, I just need to find one that has one period.

OP
OP
B

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
Anyone have one of these ? I will pay someone $25 shipped for one of these....

OP
OP
B

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
Anyone have one of these ? I will pay $25 shipped if someone has one??

Recoil

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hmmm, if I had exact dimensions of what you need along with close up pictures - or better yet, if I had an actual power pedal switch and bezel from that year, I might be able to print you one. The issue is, you would have to paint it to match your interior or live with a black cover.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Have you tried a Pick And Pull parts yard ?
Just a thought
Can you fit a small plastic plug in the hole ? They come in assorted size's
something like these, and may have them at you local hardware stores or LOWES/HOME DEPOT
And try Benny a vendor here

Last edited:

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The problem you are going to run into is having a 15 year old truck a lot of those dash trim piece's are discontinued and no longer made. Your best bet is probably finding one at a salvage yard.

OP
OP
B

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
The problem you are going to run into is having a 15 year old truck a lot of those dash trim piece's are discontinued and no longer made. Your best bet is probably finding one at a salvage yard.

I totally understand and would love to find one in a wrecking yard. Problem is , there are no 3rd gen 1500-3500 trucks in any wrecking yards around here. I love junkyards and for the life of me, cant understand where all these trucks are going ? I live near a somewhat major metro area so I am at a loss for where these trucks are being taken to? Is no one wrecking them or blowing up engines, etc ?

OP
OP
B

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
ok, I finally got one dealer to actually want to sell an obsolete piece to me. I got it shipped from NY and installed!

OP
OP
B

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
ok, I finally got one dealer to actually want to sell an obsolete piece to me. I got it shipped from NY and installed!