Power Wagon 2021 stock bead locks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daniel Clayton

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021, 2019
Engine
Hemi 6.4, and a diesel in the 19
Hi, does anybody know when bead lock rock rings be available for the new factory bead lock ready wheels?

thnks!

LaramieAdam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Limited
Engine
Sometime in June, I was checking to get a spare. Dealer should be able to BO

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Daniel Clayton

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021, 2019
Engine
Thanks for your reply. I was actually trying to ask about the ring that would make it a true bead lock wheel. My dealer couldn’t find any reference to it.

BowerPower

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I believe the half tons have had the 17inch bead-lock capable wheel (identical to the 75th PW minus a few lug nut hole) available for a couple years. I would reason that should have the ring available for it and should fit. I looked it up a few months ago but wasn't finding anything since the truck was so new.

OP
OP
D

Daniel Clayton

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021, 2019
Engine
Thanks, I looked into that but all I could find on the 1500s were 18s. They looked very similar though.

I’m looking to mount new tires this week and would love to have them mounted with the real beadlock ring. Does anyone else have any ideas where I could get them from?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would thing that would be a dealer only type item (or maybe there is a mopar performance type website site?). I would start there.

OP
OP
D

Daniel Clayton

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021, 2019
Engine
Thanks, I’ve tried multiple dealers and websites. Perhaps there not available yet. I’ll keep looking and post if I find anything.

LaramieAdam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Limited
Engine
Like I mentioned, and a few others in posts here; the 75th parts are not available to any dealers yet. Sometime in June they are supposed to be able to order. My dealer ruined one of my rings and called mopar parts head office and was told nothing can even be ordered until June as there's no pricing set nor stock for extras, literally only full built trucks

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk