Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
DAMN! One good looking gcm Rebel right there. '17 and she looks perfect. Well done.

Is she as perfect as she looks in the photos? That's has got to be a straight up joy to walk up on.

Very nice

'16 RAM 2500 pw with a badass Greene tune feed'n & Fire'n the 6.4L w 6spd / 5.13 AAM / 37" KM3 at -25mm / DOR / Alfa / Purple Cranium / z36 PowerStop / Custom Graphics / AVS / Diode Dynamics / 4% VLT Tint
Unfortunately it had some mechanical issues and was bought back by FCA. On the other hand, I am quite happy with my Power Wagon that I replaced it with.

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here is mine with the decal removed. 2018 in black. I left the gray pin stripe down the side, hood decals and tailgate decals. 053DF960-33E4-4485-BAB2-661F59B75CEF.jpeg954F7156-6CC2-473F-833F-B90697586D3D.jpeg

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am all about trying to personalize our trucks. Power Wagons are less common, but are still production trucks and unless you rip out the guts, it is always a Power Wagon :)
I wonder if they are the least common in the south since there aren’t rocks to climb down here. Most guys, including me up to a year ago, haven’t heard of a PW down here. The PW fell into my lap. I wanted out of the heavy diesel for increased off road gains and happened upon a PW. Since 10,000 was the max I towed at the time, it worked for me. I probably would have left the decal if I had given it time to grow on me.

Rated R

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I've only seen one other '19 PW in my area since November '19. Read somewhere that the PW is only 5% of 2500/3500 production.

PW18USMC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Took all my decals off as well. I live in NC and I also stumbled upon PW. I've been wanting another Rubicon, but wanted/needed a truck. Then I read an article and watched a You Tube video on TFL and had to have one. I love this truck! I feel it's the best all round truck for the money right out of the gate and even beyond. Since I've owned it, I've only seen one around. I thought since I lived near Ft. Bragg, I'd see more, not the case. Even the wife looks out for them. She called the other day said she just saw one. It's kinda crazy, since you see so many Jeeps/Rubicons around. Maybe they dont know either. Cant wait to take mine up to Uwharrie and play. Btw, love this forum as well.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

skydyver83

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I have a 2018 Blk w/o decals I bought new in August 2018, had to travel 150 miles to find it. I live in NYC and spend most of my time driving in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Ilsand, eastern NJ with the occasional trip to Long Island, I'm also a season ticket holder for one of the local NFL teams and tailgate every home game. That all being said I've yet to see another one on the road here since purchasing mine (a lot of Raptors but no PW's). While tailgating where parking lots look like truck dealerships I constantly have folks coming up to investigate what Kind of truck I have :)

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Speaking of personalization ...
Getting these tips put on ... ;)

View attachment 192093

View attachment 192094
You say tips, you got duals or am reading into it?

Also, see if they have a single tip shaped like a skull, like the hemi skull decal I've seen.

I'm totally into the personalization of my ride. One - I keep em for a long time, two - my momma could go buy an off the lot'r and I dont wanna roll the same wagon as momma. Don't get me wrong, I love the lady to all ends of the universe I just like mine to be mine.

Plus,. Look at at the bad ass creativity that is done with personalizations. It's amazing, some of the best stuff ever to check out, pics, shows, and forums. Rokn

'16 RAM 2500 pw with a badass Greene tune feed'n & Fire'n the 6.4L w 6spd / 5.13 AAM / 37" KM3 at -25mm / DOR / Alfa / Purple Cranium / z36 PowerStop / Custom Graphics / AVS / Diode Dynamics / 4% VLT Tint

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
You say tips, you got duals or am reading into it?

Also, see if they have a single tip shaped like a skull, like the hemi skull decal I've seen.

I'm totally into the personalization of my ride. One - I keep em for a long time, two - my momma could go buy an off the lot'r and I dont wanna roll the same wagon as momma. Don't get me wrong, I love the lady to all ends of the universe I just like mine to be mine.

Plus,. Look at at the bad ass creativity that is done with personalizations. It's amazing, some of the best stuff ever to check out, pics, shows, and forums. Rokn

I saw a tip with a german ss skull/helmet.
The heart tips were not really an option ... :eek:

I did have some exhaust work done today. Its like ... the truck just completed adolescence ...
:gunner: :hands::shooter:

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
You had me going for a min. Lol
For a min?? Dude wrecked my thought process all day long. I figured @Flea was just in a very happy place in life. New truck, new or just married lady friend who was in the truck too much. Lo
I couldn't figure it out, kept envisioning dual exhaust with two cookie cutter hearts, sucka fish. Lol

Flea

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
For a min?? Dude wrecked my thought process all day long. I figured @Flea was just in a very happy place in life. New truck, new or just married lady friend who was in the truck too much. Lo
I couldn't figure it out, kept envisioning dual exhaust with two cookie cutter hearts, sucka fish. Lol

Hahaha ... Here is a shot if where I dropped it and I threw in a shot next to my Dads G90 ... dwarfs it o_O

8729CF22-18E7-47CA-B031-C9D7C00BEC09.jpeg

218C4ACF-B89D-4D9A-8CF7-04F8209DB3B5.jpeg

WY.Ram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Hahaha ... Here is a shot if where I dropped it and I threw in a shot next to my Dads G90 ... dwarfs it o_O

View attachment 192184

View attachment 192185
Nice, that's 'zactly where I dropped mine. What exhaust did you go with? Have a sound clip to share?