Power Wagon - Look - style - Idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PowerWagonAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have seen a lot of forest rangers that have Power Wagons. They look tough with stock wheels, a bit bigger tires and fitted with accessories..

I think I want to do that to mine. Level it - throw on some 35" tires and make it look like it's part of a fleet of some sort of ... I don't know what to call it - the LEO/Government look..

I want more lighting out back, so thinking of putting in a tool box and mounting a light on that facing backwards - I want a CB or a 2-meter radio - so would be cool to have the antenna's on the roof.

I don't know - call me silly/stupid.

I just like that look. I saw a tradesman truck the other day - leveled and 35" tires - asked the guy at the gas station and he said that was the only thing he had done. It has the silver factory 8 lug wheels - black bumpers/grill... and yet - being basic - it looked so tough!!!

Anyone got pictures of their trucks fitted with some cool accessories?
Give me ideas..

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Don't have anything really done to mine other than a set of AEV wheels.

But I get where you're coming from with the look.

Be prepared to shell some money out if you're wanting to go with the government/LEO/fleet look. Unless you've got connections here in AZ to get parts. If you're wanting your front bumpers powder coated black, there's a place out in El Mirage that does it for like $150 a bumper if I remember right.

As for lighting out back, if you won't actually use the tool box, there are different options. A lot of guys here have put Rigid box LEDs, or other brands, in their rear bumpers or under the truck.

Go for the look you want, but try and make it practical at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
PowerWagonAZ

PowerWagonAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm going to probably bedline the bumpers first off and the bed. I used to work at a bedliner place and know how to do it myself. I have access to the product.

I just want something that looks tough and something you don't see everyday. Not a show truck.. Like it has a purpose. Not 26" wheels with 35" stretched tires. HATE THAT LOOK.

0709or_01_z+2005_dodge_ram_2500_power_wagon+left_front.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963