Power wagon off road pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vicman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The last picture is coming up the hill shown in the second picture, out of a rocky creek.

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Nothing special. Just on the trail at Monument Valley. The trails I wanted to go on, which woulda been more fun, were closed unfortunately. Gonna try and find a place in Pagosa Springs, CO to get some good shots while I'm up here for the weekend! 10e663b48655d848f9c49d1f67b9b117.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
"Stretching" before hitting the Blue Creek "Jeep" trail outside of Pagosa Springs, CO 239fbf97dedb8bf9206aa9487bb57388.jpg

Dirty230

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Power Wagon
Engine
Outside the little bighorn park
Nov. 17

Well I'm going to have to learn to get my pics uploaded.
Apologies carry on.

boxofrokx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In the reply box that I am typing in there is a button labeled 'Upload a File'. Click on it and navigate to your image. Well, that is if you are using a computer. No idea about phone/tablet.

shirt.jpg

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Here you go... This is how to do it on the application 6aceb7148a34204e59f4b1ebdeba14e2.jpg

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
A little flexin out of the new thuren kit. Nothing fell off!d010269b84327799d438edd1755b2e37.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You won’t run into problems flexing, but if the whole rear axle is allowed to droop (jumping or almost jumping the truck), the drive shaft will contact the last bolt-in crossmember that all the skid bars are attached too. If you want to get wild with it, you’ll have to have the crossmember modified. Non-PW 2500s don’t have that crossmember, no problems for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigdodge

Reaction score
You won’t run into problems flexing, but if the whole rear axle is allowed to droop (jumping or almost jumping the truck), the drive shaft will contact the last bolt-in crossmember that all the skid bars are attached too. If you want to get wild with it, you’ll have to have the crossmember modified. Non-PW 2500s don’t have that crossmember, no problems for them.

Glad u mentioned that. I forgot to check that out. I have access to a lot of good tradesmen where I work. I might ask if they could mod it a bit for me. Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ram Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
True... lots envision Phoenix or Tuscon. But, there is a nice variety up around Prescott, Flagstaff and the Kaibab Forest as well making for cool summer running and fun Winter wheeling too.

lived in flag for a few short years, loved it. Do you guys get into sedona for the trails down there?

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Almost Three and and a Half Years later...

Sorry, no I haven't been down there. Seemed all 'locked down' in Northern Arizona south of Flagstaff. Went over to the Prescott area and was sorely disappointed at all the off road trail restrictions. Reminded me of damned CA.

If you are still around, let me know. If you have some spot(s) that are worth the Three hour drive down, I will be down there in a heart beat!

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi

Question;

Does this Driveshaft to Skidplate support tube only occur with lifted PW's ???

I've buffed my rear driveshaft a couple of times on my previous year PW's, but I bent the snot out of the one on my current 2018 model (stock suspension). I am 99.9% sure it was the obstacle I hit while climbing, but would rather not go through that whole experience again.

*Think I will start a "Driveshaft Damage" thread here shortly and see what (if any) responses I get.

Brakelate

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
And a wheel-travel video. Perhaps a bit boring, but I am more of a Rock Crawler, and it is no TRX. Not bad for a stock suspended truck though, IMHO!

I really wanted to hear my cobbled together one-off custom exhaust (probably should have put the camera / mic somewhere rather than the furthest point away from the exhaust exist then, eh???) so it
was manually locked into a lower gear to hold the RPM's in case you notice a lack of upshifting.