Power wagon performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Al Handy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I understand the exhaust manifolds on our trucks is very restrictive, instead of installing headers, has anyone used the SRT (car) exhaust manifolds, I read that they flow much better than the truck manifolds.

Princeton_Man

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mufflex does an muffler that's supposed to give the nice growl under load but be mellow and not drone otherwise. Its sitting in a box in my garage, to be installed this week or next. I'll let you know if it hits that sweet spot. I have a throttle body on the way from Moe's as well.

I have an S&B intake that I immediately heard and felt a difference from. The stock box that sends the air flow through a loop first wasn't doing it any favors.

Those 3 items together - intake, muffler, and throttle body. None require tuning. They just let it breathe better. And with all three combined for roughly $1,100 i would argue probably the best bang for the buck.

I'm interested in knowing what you think of the Mufflex.