Power Wagon Wheels, 3rd Gen: What are they worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue Truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No Spark Plugs
Have a nice set of third gen Power Wagon Wheels with center caps. What do people think they are worth? Posting in the PW specific area. If anyone thinks this is inappropriate, please advise where to move this post. Thanks in advance.Ram PW Wheels 3rd Gen.jpg

Skatulaki

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 1500
Engine
5.9 liter 360
I would say they are worth keeping, especially if you put a set of ridiculously big rims with only 2 inch of tire around them. After you hit a couple potholes or curbs and break your 40" rims, you will want them back. Then again if you have nice rims with big tires and go to trade or sell the truck, you might want to keep your new fancy rims, and have the old ones to put back on it.

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
Wheels are very region specific. Also certain styles are worth more to potential buyers. Those are the 3rd gen style and a lot of folks don’t know that those are pw specific wheels. Wheels themselves without tires don’t usually sell as well. That being said if you were close to Portland Oregon, I would give you $200 for them. But maybe advertise them for $350 and see if you get any bites? The chrome/brushed aluminum wheels don’t sell as well as black these days.

beng3303

Reaction score
Ram Year
2006 2500 HD
Engine
5.7- Non mds
You still have these wheels? If I was closer to you I would try to buy them. I live south of Portland Or and you are up north.