Power wagon wheels- take offs ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Sold my set with 40,000 miles on the stock tires in 24hrs on FB Marketplace for $1100 was happy with that.

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
selling tires and wheels is a total crapshoot. where you live. time of year. that special buyer just happens to want your exact tires and wheels on that day. theres alot of factors. ive sold some right away for my asking price. others ive tried to practically give them away and still couldnt get rid of them

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
it seems any 20" wheel combo will sell immediatly. 18 and 17 are much harder to find buyers. people around here want the brodozer look and snub their nose at anything smaller than 20s

PowerSwaggin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, question for you guys...how many of you guys are replacing your stock wheels with aftermarket wheels and what are you doing with your old factory take offs ? I have been watching my local market in the pacific northwest and cant really seem to find many ? But I feel like every time I see a power wagon , it has aftermarket wheels. Where are they all going ? Do you guy sell or just give them to the tire shop ?
I have an incoming '22 Level 3. I will be studding the factory Duratracs and running them and the factory wheels as a winter set and adding 17's and 37's (along with a Thuren suspension kit) for the summer.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
i have a brand new set of grabber 35/12.5/20's that were one of 3 sets for my old 2500 i sold back in july.i had to junk the rims because one was trashed.do you think i can find a stock set from a 25/3500? not a chance.guys are asking 2k for takeoffs around here.i don't want to spend the $$ on aftermarkets for a 20" rim that i won't use after the grabbers wear out.