Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The jams will look cool in orange with snow camo unless you are doing all the jams also?

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The jams will look cool in orange with snow camo unless you are doing all the jams also?
Keeping all the black on the bottom and snow camo all the orange only on the out side. I think the door handles will stay orange. This is the pattern I picked out. It’s mostly to protect the paint from trees and stuff. As the first thing I want to do with my 80,00 dollar truck is go off road. But I am in no way what so ever going to say f-it and do stupid stuff that I know will damage it. It took me 6 years to get this truck. But that doesn’t mean I won’t go out and use it for what it was built for. The next step is sizing the pattern and trying to figure out exactly how it’s going to look on the computer. If any of you guys are thinking about doing this I will be happy to answer any questions u might have about it. Also I have no idea about pricing for this stuff but the guy I am dealing with has a good reference and I told him I wanted a show quality wrap. His price quote was 3,200. This is in Ottawa Ontario. 1EA2C62B-6DA4-46FF-B6D2-1EBBE9B3CE0F.jpeg 4640A2AE-A487-4E57-865E-B65417858D99.jpeg

carverwagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
18 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Keeping all the black on the bottom and snow camo all the orange only on the out side. I think the door handles will stay orange. This is the pattern I picked out. It’s mostly to protect the paint from trees and stuff. As the first thing I want to do with my 80,00 dollar truck is go off road. But I am in no way what so ever going to say f-it and do stupid stuff that I know will damage it. It took me 6 years to get this truck. But that doesn’t mean I won’t go out and use it for what it was built for. The next step is sizing the pattern and trying to figure out exactly how it’s going to look on the computer. If any of you guys are thinking about doing this I will be happy to answer any questions u might have about it. Also I have no idea about pricing for this stuff but the guy I am dealing with has a good reference and I told him I wanted a show quality wrap. His price quote was 3,200. This is in Ottawa Ontario. View attachment 247041 View attachment 247040

Will he go over the factory graphics ( power wagon) on the door with the wrap ? BTW i'm just down the road in Kemptville ! :)

dingo5

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Keeping all the black on the bottom and snow camo all the orange only on the out side. I think the door handles will stay orange. This is the pattern I picked out. It’s mostly to protect the paint from trees and stuff. As the first thing I want to do with my 80,00 dollar truck is go off road. But I am in no way what so ever going to say f-it and do stupid stuff that I know will damage it. It took me 6 years to get this truck. But that doesn’t mean I won’t go out and use it for what it was built for. The next step is sizing the pattern and trying to figure out exactly how it’s going to look on the computer. If any of you guys are thinking about doing this I will be happy to answer any questions u might have about it. Also I have no idea about pricing for this stuff but the guy I am dealing with has a good reference and I told him I wanted a show quality wrap. His price quote was 3,200. This is in Ottawa Ontario. View attachment 247041 View attachment 247040

That should look great. What does it cost to wrap? There's a lot of acreage on an HD.

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The power wagon stickers are being left on and covered it should leave a ghost pattern of them the rest of the badges are being removed and re in stalled. Except for the ram on the tail gate they will cut around them. I will post up in detail what I went through and total costs involved. But my wrap guy knows quality product is what I am after NOT the cheapest price. So if it’s a little more or a lot more as long as I am happy I don’t mind paying for top quality work. And if he charges me my quote of 3,200 even better.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The power wagon stickers are being left on and covered it should leave a ghost pattern of them the rest of the badges are being removed and re in stalled. Except for the ram on the tail gate they will cut around them. I will post up in detail what I went through and total costs involved. But my wrap guy knows quality product is what I am after NOT the cheapest price. So if it’s a little more or a lot more as long as I am happy I don’t mind paying for top quality work. And if he charges me my quote of 3,200 even better.
That’s cheap compared to NJ pricing. I’ve had quotes ranging from 3-7k. Wrap will look very cool. I like the embossed look if you leave a sticker on under the wrap. I wonder when removing if you will need to replace the stock sticker? Won’t be for a while I figure but something to consider

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That’s cheap compared to NJ pricing. I’ve had quotes ranging from 3-7k. Wrap will look very cool. I like the embossed look if you leave a sticker on under the wrap. I wonder when removing if you will need to replace the stock sticker? Won’t be for a while I figure but something to consider
Lol I had the same thoughts you did about that and have look in to buying new stickers if they do get damaged when taking them off and it’s actually not that big a deal to buy new power wagon stickers. Also found metal badges that look like a car makers badge that says Red Neck edition I order 2 I think they will go on under the 6.4 badges on the side. So it will be the snow camo red neck edition power wagon lol

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Will tonneaus from previous years fit as long as bed length is same or they different?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New to me, and I love her. Still need power steps and a few loose ends, but otherwise an almost complete truck.

2021 Wagon with Fab Fours everything except factory rear bumper. Sitting on Maxxis Razr 40x13.5x20 with factory four inch lift. My dream truck.

View attachment 247742 View attachment 247743 View attachment 247744
View attachment 247741

Wow!

factory 4” lift? The stock suspension? It is more like 1.5” - 2” over a normal 2500.

have you cycled through the suspension yet to check for rubbing?

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
New to me, and I love her. Still need power steps and a few loose ends, but otherwise an almost complete truck.

2021 Wagon with Fab Fours everything except factory rear bumper. Sitting on Maxxis Razr 40x13.5x20 with factory four inch lift. My dream truck.

View attachment 247742 View attachment 247743 View attachment 247744
View attachment 247741
Looks like heavy trimming to accommodate those wheels and flares. You bought it like that or installed yourself?

Mallcrwlr3000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It's about 3.5 inches taller than factory when accounting for the change in tires. It is the stock suspension. It came to me like this, but my lady had it in the shop before, where they cut into a brand new truck. They cut into the body and welded plates back on and sealed them up and painted them. There is the most subtle rub at full lock left, but nothing I'm concerned about.