Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Udy2554

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Fitzreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Did you notice any drive line vibration?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
In retrospect, yes, I have noticed a vibration at highway speeds, but I attributed it to having to put my spare tire on the left rear and the new tread blocks being a little more aggressive. But now I know it's this. I've already been in contact with a local driveline shop, they're going to use my ends and make me a new steel one for about $300, which I feel is very reasonable considering a new aluminum costs $450ish.

UTAHPWRWGN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
In retrospect, yes, I have noticed a vibration at highway speeds, but I attributed it to having to put my spare tire on the left rear and the new tread blocks being a little more aggressive. But now I know it's this. I've already been in contact with a local driveline shop, they're going to use my ends and make me a new steel one for about $300, which I feel is very reasonable considering a new aluminum costs $450ish.

Can you recall an event that might have been the cause of this?

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Can you recall an event that might have been the cause of this?
Not specifically, it could have been anywhere in my last 2 trips. I literally only found it because I was under the truck for something unrelated.

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
today hit it with the clay bar,foam cannon,washed and sealed it with some ceramic .waiting on my wax.nice to start from new.did the same when i bought the slt and it looks new from day one till today.maintenance every couple months and good to go.

View attachment 248112

sharp truck. could you give specifics on the products your using ? i dont know much about exterior appearance stuff but want to keep my paint and decals looking good as long as i can. something told me if i used normal rub on wax it may get forever trapped under the decal edges. was gonna try spray wax but havent got around to it

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Finally got it stuck today.... like real stuck.. yall know, if I didnt even take pictures.. it was serious.

Sank that ***** to the frame. In some random mud hole, at the beach. That felt/looked like it was full of oil.

Spent almost 2 hours trying to get it out. Every point I could find for the winch, just ripped it straight outa the ground

Finally managed to find some driftwood, and jam it under the rear tires. Luckily the tazer cuts all nannies. So I just mashed it in reverse and got out.. in fact, it was probably the stupid stability control that screwed me in the first place. As soon as I hit that pit it just cut power, and left me dead in the water.

Good times anyway...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
for windows,glass i use invisible glass,interior= chemical guys innerclean,it leaves no armorall fake gloss,just factory finish,the base nanocoat is armorshield lx.super simple to apply,and meguiars hybrid creamic liquid wax as a sacrificial top coat that can go over plastic,glass,decals and even plastic trim,and their hybrid ceramic detail wax after every wash.sounds like a lot but after the initial application its just a wash and spray with detailer after that.if you get paste wax residue on your decals/plastic just spray/wipe with isopropyl alcohol mixed 15/20:1

Last edited: