Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l

Scotts26

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finally got my Midland gmrs radio in and my whip mounted
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nice

I installed the same radio in mine this weekend. I went with the short ghost style antenna that I going to mount on a little mounting tab I made to bolt to my A-Pillar light bracket.

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Get that front lisence plate frame off, and get your winch hook on with the red lanyard for a bit more pop!! lol

Unfortunately Colorado law requires a front license plate...

Ordered my Factor55 Flatlink yesterday - should be here soon!

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Too clean donivan, you need to let @LeesEvoX show you where to go that 4wd is the only option down in Houston area. Haha. what happened to your winch hook?

You guys figured me out....my girl is a pavement princess and I like to keep her clean! She does like to get dirty once in a while though...

My winch hook is still brand new, someone broke into my truck and took my controller and I keep forgetting to order that thing. No forced entry just went through my stuff. They also got into a neighbors locked RAM, also no forced entry. Wonder how they are doing that? They must have a code or key to get in.

Anything special for the winch setup? I didn't ask my dealer since they probably don't deal with the winch much.

The 4wd place sounds intriguing. I used to go to all the mud/offroad ATV parks when I was into that about 10-15 year ago.

IMG_9641.jpeg

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Lol.

****** thing out here is, meter maids will slap you with a coupon if they see you parked without a front license plate.

Ask me how I know... lol

I took mine off today....actually broke off when I was putting a license plate frame. Was just going to bolt the plate on the bumper without the big plastic frame.

Does anyone have one of those flip holders that goes in front of the winch or do they even make one for our trucks?

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
You guys figured me out....my girl is a pavement princess and I like to keep her clean! She does like to get dirty once in a while though...

My winch hook is still brand new, someone broke into my truck and took my controller and I keep forgetting to order that thing. No forced entry just went through my stuff. They also got into a neighbors locked RAM, also no forced entry. Wonder how they are doing that? They must have a code or key to get in.

Anything special for the winch setup? I didn't ask my dealer since they probably don't deal with the winch much.

The 4wd place sounds intriguing. I used to go to all the mud/offroad ATV parks when I was into that about 10-15 year ago.

View attachment 213243
in post #27 I went into detail.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/vehicle-recovery.139/page-2

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I took mine off today....actually broke off when I was putting a license plate frame. Was just going to bolt the plate on the bumper without the big plastic frame.

Does anyone have one of those flip holders that goes in front of the winch or do they even make one for our trucks?

I broke mine the 2nd week I had it. I use 2 bolts and 2 locking nuts and attached it to my bumper.

254E415E-EAE8-4F6E-BE80-4A682D9F3255.jpeg

donivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I broke mine the 2nd week I had it. I use 2 bolts and 2 locking nuts and attached it to my bumper.

View attachment 213245
That's how I'm attaching mine except with a thin metal frame that I'm waiting for the paint to dry before I install. It came smooth shiny black and hit it with some textured paint to better match the bumper.

Thanks for the winch setup link! About to order a wireless controller.

trdt44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Finally got my bumpers and lighting installed. Bumpers are Expedition One and lights are Baja Design. I installed a factory switch panel with an aftermarket relay/fuse panel. I also ran wiring for a Blue Sea outlet panel in the bed. Hope to install that this week.

I also have a Thuren suspension on order.

Truck Picture 2020.06.29 1.jpg Truck Picture 2020.06.29 2.jpg Truck Picture 2020.06.29 3.jpg 20200627_193611.jpg 20200621_113453.jpg