Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALRedneck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Finally got my bumpers and lighting installed. Bumpers are Expedition One and lights are Baja Design. I installed a factory switch panel with an aftermarket relay/fuse panel. I also ran wiring for a Blue Sea outlet panel in the bed. Hope to install that this week.

I also have a Thuren suspension on order.

View attachment 213536 View attachment 213537 View attachment 213538 View attachment 213539 View attachment 213540
Really like your truck! I’m a big fan of the two tone. Is your truck a PW or a mod 2500?

Omar RVA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Finally got my bumpers and lighting installed. Bumpers are Expedition One and lights are Baja Design. I installed a factory switch panel with an aftermarket relay/fuse panel. I also ran wiring for a Blue Sea outlet panel in the bed. Hope to install that this week.

I also have a Thuren suspension on order.

View attachment 213536 View attachment 213537 View attachment 213538 View attachment 213539 View attachment 213540
Looks awesome! How was fit and finish/install on the expedition one bumpers? I’m super intrigued by their rear bumper + swing outs but there are some horror stories on expo portal forums about it.

OA

trdt44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Really like your truck! I’m a big fan of the two tone. Is your truck a PW or a mod 2500?

Thanks, truck is a PW. I don't care much for the side graphics so I was able to find one without.

Looks awesome! How was fit and finish/install on the expedition one bumpers? I’m super intrigued by their rear bumper + swing outs but there are some horror stories on expo portal forums about it.

OA

Fit and finish is really good. The install went smooth other than getting a wrong sensor bracket for the front and them not letting me know that I needed to buy new sensor retainers for the rear.

I read all of the stuff on expo portal and they really could have done a better job at customer service. They are now upfront with the sensor issue and they probably won't work with the swing out. I can't speak to the issues with the latch but hopefully they have at least looked at the design. They are local to me which helped with getting the new sensor bracket.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Nice Power Wagon's all!

And I've always wanted to get a sticker for the back window that says "This truck identifies as a Prius".

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
FedEx santa came today! Now I just need my kings to get here...been a week shy of three months waiting on those. Still haven't been shipped yet [emoji19]

43511347c78d64e36579fe5f3649f534.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Fitzreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
FedEx santa came today! Now I just need my kings to get here...been a week shy of three months waiting on those. Still haven't been shipped yet [emoji19]

43511347c78d64e36579fe5f3649f534.jpg

Nice. Good investment. I know what it's like to water log a perfectly good engine. I blew a piston rod through the oil pan on a TJ in the Jersey Pine Barrens. That pretty much sucked. My wagon is going to get a snorkel at some point, probably before the year is out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Nice. Good investment. I know what it's like to water log a perfectly good engine. I blew a piston rod through the oil pan on a TJ in the Jersey Pine Barrens. That pretty much sucked. My wagon is going to get a snorkel at some point, probably before the year is out.

Thanks, yeah after I went to rausch Creek with @IRSmart I realized how badly I needed one there. Even the more laid back water obstacles have you holding your breath

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Thanks, yeah after I went to rausch Creek with @IRSmart I realized how badly I needed one there. Even the more laid back water obstacles have you holding your breath

Take my advice with the install too. The instructions will have you just throw a hose clamp over all the tube connections and call it a day. That wasn’t good enough for me. I got two 4” rubber pvc couplers and used them as what holds all the pieces of the snorkel together. It triples the water tightness, and makes it a lot less likely that a hose clamp or fitting will come undone. I can show you mine next time we go out to show you what I mean.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
My truck is only a tradesman, but in the day and age we are living in you can no longer exclude trucks from a group based on how they came of the line. From now on it will identify as a Power Wagon.
Is it a Tradesman with the power wagon package?

Edit: saw your Cummins badge in another thread. Definitely not a power wagon, and the PW community will fight you on it lol not saying you can come out and hang with us, but it’s not a wagon.

Fitzreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L

I think I saw you Friday night after I checked in at Twin Grove and wheeled with Justin when he returned Sunday. Yeah, he showed me his hunk of piston from a prior engine...brought back memories. My user name on PWR is SimonandSimonBeast. Fitzreefer is my original Tapatalk user name from the reef keeping hobby (nothing to do with weed...lol).

Fitzreefer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Power Wagon
Engine
Hemi 5.7 L
Take my advice with the install too. The instructions will have you just throw a hose clamp over all the tube connections and call it a day. That wasn’t good enough for me. I got two 4” rubber pvc couplers and used them as what holds all the pieces of the snorkel together. It triples the water tightness, and makes it a lot less likely that a hose clamp or fitting will come undone. I can show you mine next time we go out to show you what I mean.
I would def like to see this mod to the mod. It sounds like a double ****** for your engine...lol.

SOKY_RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is it a Tradesman with the power wagon package?

Edit: saw your Cummins badge in another thread. Definitely not a power wagon, and the PW community will fight you on it lol not saying you can come out and hang with us, but it’s not a wagon.
Discrimination! No really it was a joke.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
I'm picking up what you're putting down [emoji106]

RoadRamblerNJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yes Sir! Very nice job there.

Cant wait to see these lit.
Building my switch panel now.
Relay bd / power distribution block done.
Lights all mounted. Wiring done.
Power up tomorrow!
Gotta take pics of lights yet.

Yours look great!
7b755f93b7eb79503d29f4530634da55.jpg94506c35db2322521a71b03f0eed48b0.jpgdd0fec4a33d3ccb92e4ba742436a4325.jpg

Wow, thats clean!!!!

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Yes Sir! Very nice job there.

Cant wait to see these lit.
Building my switch panel now.
Relay bd / power distribution block done.
Lights all mounted. Wiring done.
Power up tomorrow!
Gotta take pics of lights yet.

Yours look great!
7b755f93b7eb79503d29f4530634da55.jpg94506c35db2322521a71b03f0eed48b0.jpgdd0fec4a33d3ccb92e4ba742436a4325.jpg
Very nice!
Where are you going to mount the switch bank? 8 switches gives you some options. I used all 6 of mine but each relay able to hold up to 30 amps, I could double up if/when I want want more lights.