Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
did those tires rub stock with just the aftermarket wheels?
The only rubbing I had noticed was on the plastic near the pinch weld which I trimmed away. I only drove it stock with 37s for a week or so. There are quite a few guys on stock suspensions rolling on 37s though, here and on some of the facebook groups

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

smurfs_of_war

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Death Valley is on my list of places to visit. I don't know a damn thing about it, but for some reason I just HAVE to go there. When the borders open up I am going to take a spin down there in the winter.

Flammable_Solid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Death Valley is on my list of places to visit. I don't know a damn thing about it, but for some reason I just HAVE to go there. When the borders open up I am going to take a spin down there in the winter.

Death Valley is one of my favorite places. I'll take you on a tour when you get down here!

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

JHD1827

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2020 Tradesman with the Power Wagon package. Not sure if this qualifies for me to join the club...

It replaced the Chevy 2500 work truck that I've been in for the past 16 years. I was searching for a white 2500 Tradesman with 6.4 and a few specific upgrades. Liked the way this one looked and the price seemed reasonable for what I had been looking at. Didn't realize it had the Power Wagon package until I got to the dealership to check it out. I hadn't looked at Power Wagons and thought the winch was just part of an off road package.. I absolutely love this truck! So far all I've done is tint the front windows and LineX the bed. I have some auxiliary reverse lights sitting on the bench waiting to be installed and I'm looking at options for larger tires. I've done some light towing and engaged the lockers at a job site but nothing serious yet. I don't plan on doing any rock bouncing but she will get an off road workout about once a month. We have some property in the mountains with a long steep rutted out drive that gets nasty with a little bit of moisture. Looking forward to hopefully being able to make it up in the snow with a load and not have to mess around with chains.. We'll see.

Profile.jpg

Joe14PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Unfortunately made the decision this week it's time to move on from my powerwagon. It's been a great tow rig the past three years but I need to move on to something a bit cheaper.. gonna miss itacfb89981f6e1dba55c5aaa3ed008fe1.jpg33de2dbbd184805a91e53d947adf03f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk