Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have always been interested if those soft toppers would work on a rambox truck. Or is there some type of metal frame work along the top of the bed sides that gets installed?

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have always been interested if those soft toppers would work on a rambox truck. Or is there some type of metal frame work along the top of the bed sides that gets installed?
yes there is a metal frame that gets clamped to the top of the bed rail.

JHD1827

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I could have done a better job adjusting my load and hitch height on one of these pulls but the difference in towing with the PW and my old Chevy 2500 is night and day. I love this truck a little more every time I drive it.

Cabin 6.jpg Trowel1.jpg

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I could have done a better job adjusting my load and hitch height on one of these pulls but the difference in towing with the PW and my old Chevy 2500 is night and day. I love this truck a little more every time I drive it.

View attachment 228001 View attachment 228002
Coolest part is the grill on the back of the trailer lol. Well done

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice!

I hadn't even considered the solid panel option until now... Might end up doing this!
coming from jeeps I know how bad the clear plastic windows get scratched up and when cold will crack. plus I think it gives a bit of security simply because out of sight out of mind..Softopper was lightening fast shipping one out.

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great with the soils panel. Just went on their website and ordered the solid and mesh one for the dogs!

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks great with the soils panel. Just went on their website and ordered the solid and mesh one for the dogs!
i probably should have ordered the mesh as well.

PWBOI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A mod we did on the Soft Topper was to add a magnet Velcro in between the lining after time the Velcro will peal away.

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A mod we did on the Soft Topper was to add a magnet Velcro in between the lining after time the Velcro will peal away.
I will be doing the same. I used the provided velcro on the tailgate but I can see how it would begin to peel from the tailgate over time as the vecro is super strong. I have a bunch of those thing super magnets in the mail. I also ordered a 3rd brake light that plugs into the 4 way trailer plug and I will glue a strip of those magnets on the light and just use magnet power to hold the light in place. I know some don't worry about the 3rd brake light but figure if I get rear ended I don't want that to be a civil excuse used.

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
I will be doing the same. I used the provided velcro on the tailgate but I can see how it would begin to peel from the tailgate over time as the vecro is super strong. I have a bunch of those thing super magnets in the mail. I also ordered a 3rd brake light that plugs into the 4 way trailer plug and I will glue a strip of those magnets on the light and just use magnet power to hold the light in place. I know some don't worry about the 3rd brake light but figure if I get rear ended I don't want that to be a civil excuse used.

Can you link me to the brake light you ordered?

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.

Just ordered my solid fabric panel!

I also ordered the mesh when I initially bought the Softopper.