Power windows, locks and mirrors question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 93 W250 that did not come with power windows, locks or mirrors but, i got some doors that have all of these and all the motors work. The wiring is in each door and I got a whole wiring harness, that goes under the dash and then to each door.
My question is, did Dodge install all of the male/female ends under the dash so that i can just plug in the harness i just got and then run the other ends to the windows, locks and mirrors?
Thanks.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
THAT'S What I was told .. Now I've not done mine yet. But the kid That come out to help me get caught up on farm projects .
.... KID HECK HE's about 55 but I'm 72& We've know each other for 40 years I guess. SO HE'S WORKED IN SEVERAL BODY shops & now has been at a big used car shop for the last 7 years or so.
... But I've bought a good door for my 1988 & It all automatic . He says all the wiring harness in under the dash & ALL we need to do is plug the male & Female together .
... Now yes it's a little tougher than just plug & play but .