Pranks ! While normally taboo to mess with someone's ride ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeometryFletch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
My favorite was giant zip-ty's (un cut) on the driveshaft. It never fails, they hit the brakes 20' from the parking spot. Creep a bit, hit the brakes, try another 10' and then they shut it off! lol Just the thought of the guys I personally got with that makes me smile.

OP
OP
S

Skatulaki

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 1500
Engine
5.9 liter 360
This was actually a good prank that another Marine Vet told me about. He was a Winger, and when they went on deployment one time, the guys in the plane paint shop took the SMAJ's car into the paint shop, and painted and decaled it to look like one of the planes. I believe it was his last deployment before retirement. He said that when they got back and the SMAJ saw his car, his eyes began to sweat !

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
We had one of those super hero workers at a company I used to work for(cable company). You know the type. Tried to suck up and do everything even though someone else would have to go fix it because he was clueless. One morning the supervisor told him he had a special project for him to keep him occupied and gave me a chain and lock and said wrap this around his brake pedal and steering wheel. Being a good employee I did what the boss said but decided to put my own spin on it like I do for everything. I wired his brakes, reverse gear and parking lights to the horn. If we had YouTube back then it would be the most viewed video ever. The reaction was priceless. A few days later some customers complained the disgruntled cable guy was laying on his horn backing out of their driveway so I took out the jumpers during another special project the supervisor assigned to him LOL

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
I could not have planned it better, roommate in the barracks asked me to hardwire in a radar detector about 15min before he left leave. I got out the old trusty Fluke and found some power. What I didn't realize is that I somehow tapped in to the left blinker. He never used his blinker in town, just when passing on the highway (yeah I dunno he was Army working dog tech haha). It took him a few tries to figure that out. "It was the damnest thing, everytime I hit the gas to pass someone (leadfoot like me) there was a cop."

Lately HF had a sale on cowbells, So I got a few and used those wires things with the rubber over them (like a twist-tie) and hung them from some co-workers under carriage.
It was a mooving experience.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Many years ago, I worked for large drug company.
We had very annoying VP of HR. She always ******* at something, mostly me or someone in my dept.
Had like 30 verbal and bunch of written ones.

So one day she showed up with new mini cooper. And of course she parked that tiny crap in two spots
Blocking my parking spot which was next to hers.

I got everyone that worked for me, during lunch. Pick up her car, bounce it up to 4th floor parking. We were on first floor.
It was white. So I wrote on it in black marker. "Do not take two spots"

Couldn't find her car, called the police... She wanted to have us all charged for thief and fired.
But our president at time like me, couldn't fire my whole dept.

Month after that, someone let all air out of her tires, but security cameras weren't working.

Not long after that she moved to different division in company, in a southern state.

OP
OP
S

Skatulaki

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2002 1500
Engine
5.9 liter 360
I just did a new one on my Supervisor. While out working on the road someone had lost a Fake Flower arrangement, so I scooped up some of the phony Flowers and when I left work I wired them into the grill of his work truck. Next day he came in and saw them and blamed the one female we have for doing it. She has been working the night shift. However because he thinks it was her, he has left them wired in. My co-conspirators have decided to let it ride for now. I'm just waiting for him to confront her, or one of the managers to get annoyed. He will eventually figure out it was me! LOL

Elzie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I won't mess with anyone's vehicle as I don't want mine messed with. I used to work second shift as a mechanic at a local plastics company. We would line up at the time clock up front at 11:25, after we pulled our cars up to the front door, leaving them running.. My boss was a short round guy from Portugal and he thought it would be funny to move my car so I couldn't find it when we left. The flaw in his plan is that he didn't know this four door 1978 Malibu had a very built 350 with two Carter AFBs on top. He put the car in reverse and hit the gas! He pinned himself against the steering wheel and gas pedal. We had a huge parking lot so he was able to get it under control and brought it back to where I had left it. He came back in the front door all pale looking and uttering something so fast we couldn't understand him. We laughed at that one for a long time. Note, his accent was so thick that one night he ordered a pepperoni pizza and they thought he said "peppers only" LOL. At least I enjoyed eating the free pepper pizza.

British Bulldog

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 etorque
Back when I was a Firefighter, I once ran late one night outside in my undies and threw a activated DSU, (distress signal units about 120 decibel shriek that we used to alert to our position if lost) through my mates window for a laugh! You can’t turn them off once activated without a key to insert. He was in bed, dozing so he was pretty ticked off. So much so that when I ran back to the door to get in the sod had LOCKED it. There’s me, outside very undressed, yelling this wasn’t funny let me in……they were all sniggering and laughing being quite rude in their replies……….And I was in charge! Lol.
Fun times