Pressure Washer Soap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redheadhunter21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just picked a pressure washer with a soap dispenser and looking for a decent soap concentrate that will work for washing the truck.

Most of the soaps I can find are for general cleaning and look like there gonna strip wax.

So what are ya'll using, don't want to spend a ton on soap/wax/sealer specialty stuff just a quality soap that's going to sud and clean.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I don’t recommend anything by armorall or turtle wax!
Most of the soaps sold at Walmart are for hand wash and really don’t work really good through a power washer.
I haven’t tried Chemguys but ppl here rave about it.
I had a bottle of Meguires that was excellent but can’t remember exactly which one it was as I’ve collected about 7 different jugs of **** that don’t work.

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l

RamHondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just picked a pressure washer with a soap dispenser and looking for a decent soap concentrate that will work for washing the truck.

Most of the soaps I can find are for general cleaning and look like there gonna strip wax.

So what are ya'll using, don't want to spend a ton on soap/wax/sealer specialty stuff just a quality soap that's going to sud and clean.

Try ADAMS .
OR AUTOGREEK

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
P.s. I think OP has a pressure washer with a built in soap dispenser. Like my troy built washer. Not the same thing as the foam cannons from chemicals guys.

OP is this right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You can use Mr.Pink in a bucket with a sponge if you want

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
You can use Mr.Pink in a bucket with a sponge if you want
Absolutely. Just dont think it will have the same foamy effects as the foam cannons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JB1
OP
OP
R

Redheadhunter21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Yep the pressure washer has a built in tank, not going to get as foamy as a foam cannon but was hoping it would be good enough for the truck. If not Ill get a foam cannon to use for the truck and keep the soap tank filled for house work

And thanks Ill look at some of the current suggestions

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Yep the pressure washer has a built in tank, not going to get as foamy as a foam cannon but was hoping it would be good enough for the truck. If not Ill get a foam cannon to use for the truck and keep the soap tank filled for house work

And thanks Ill look at some of the current suggestions

Just make sure you run a bucket of water through it after the soap because it will crystallize inside the pump. Stick the tube in a bucket of clean water

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You should try the inexpensive foam cannon from amazon. I have a quick disconnect on all my pressure washer connections so it’s easy to go from the wand to the cannon back to the wand.

Moparfanatic21

U.S. Marine Vet - 0321, Now a Doctor...of Vehicles
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
John something went wrong with that link. It takes me to Walmart for pink art paint. Lol

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon
Link worked for me. Might try that do they make a Mr. Plum Crazy Purple (my favorite color)? Lmao

OP
OP
R

Redheadhunter21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Well I looked on amazon and found chemical guys had a extreme body wash +wax for the cheapest price in a gallon. It's got extras but was still cheaper than their regular stuff. And other smelling like a damn grape lollipop it seems to work great.

As suggested I also picked up a foam cannon just the cheap one with the extra tips and damn, it's worth it. I used it pressure washing my patio with some formula 44 and that stuff just foamed right up. Then took it to the truck and washed it's

IMG_7242.jpg IMG_7243.jpg
IMG_7261.jpg