Previous Canadian truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14DieselBedford

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3L Diesel
Someone mentioned earlier that the truck was likely made in Mexico. I have had my 2014 Ram Ecodiesel since new. I found a site and downloaded the specs for the truck and mine says Warren plant. If you haven't already, power wash the frame and undersides to remove any road salt and the use a good undercoating product. I use Cdn Tire but it is not available down your way. I have had little rust on my truck after almost 8 years with undercoating every 2nd year, however I had to have the entire roof painted because of several rust bubbles. Nova Scotia is Salty !!!!

SouthernBornRebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a Canadian 2016 Ram 1500 Sport 4x4 truck, they have features that American trucks don't have. They have ability to add Performance Pages, American does not. I also have heated rear seats. I don't know all the differences in packages and trim, but someone that owns an American version can sure pick them out quick! with MY truck doesn't have that!
You can activate several things "carefully" with AlphaOBD. and the lowest trim levels have same wiring harness as the high trim levels and things can be added easily.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963