Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgardjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
The website now has pricing for the options on the 2019... $65k for a loaded limited

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I built a Limited with the same options as my 2014. MSRP on the 2019 is $61,680 vs MSRP on my 2014 was $53,075. The advanced safety group is a $1595 add that seems to be standard on the 2019 Limited's, but was broken out as an option that I couldn't remove. This is as apples to apples as I can get between my truck and it's replacment.

FAAPOD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Longhorn
Engine
Hemi
Status D1 - 'Gateline Plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned' :cool:

I5DyKAN.png

Last edited:

PDXRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Status D1 - 'Gateline Plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned' :cool:

I5DyKAN.png

When’s it shipping? Curious of turn-around time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
M

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It says the 23rd is the assigned shipping date. We’ll see - I’m skeptical.

I bet that could be true, I’ve seen a ton of rams 2019s on some Chrysler lots here in Michigan. They aren’t dealer lots but it seems to be a distribution lot where they sit after they are made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LarryA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
can't wait to see the pictures of it in real life

Eightd21

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
I bet that could be true, I’ve seen a ton of rams 2019s on some Chrysler lots here in Michigan. They aren’t dealer lots but it seems to be a distribution lot where they sit after they are made

There are quite a few sitting in the lot of what used to be Gibraltar Trade Center.

OP
OP
M

misuracaf10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There are quite a few sitting in the lot of what used to be Gibraltar Trade Center.

Yea the last time I saw them there they were all 18s.. are there 19s there now too? There’s another place I’m not sure what it’s called but it’s on 16 mile and van **** area they have a ton and it appears they are taking each vehicle through a warehouse. I’m not sure if it’s inspections or quality control or what’s going on

busterbrown

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 2500 Megacab Laramie
Engine
Hemi 6.4
There’s another place I’m not sure what it’s called but it’s on 16 mile and van **** area they have a ton and it appears they are taking each vehicle through a warehouse. I’m not sure if it’s inspections or quality control or what’s going on

I saw this too on my way home last week Friday. FCA built a new structure last year just south of Metro pkwy, probably as a post production holding venue. The assembly plant is north of Metro pkwy. I saw 2 different 19's with manufacture plates on the road last week. Both were Limited trims. Nice looking truck. I wonder how different the next iteration of the heavy duties will look. Can wait to find out. I'm pretty sure the 5th gen HD Rams are going to be assembled here too.

Eightd21

Reaction score
Ram Year
NA
Engine
NA
Yea the last time I saw them there they were all 18s.. are there 19s there now too? There’s another place I’m not sure what it’s called but it’s on 16 mile and van **** area they have a ton and it appears they are taking each vehicle through a warehouse. I’m not sure if it’s inspections or quality control or what’s going on

Yeah, it's a mix of 18s and 19s at Gibraltar. I see a ton over by the production facilities as well in along Van **** and Mound.

FAAPOD

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Longhorn
Engine
Hemi

Checked with my dealer today. They can see that it is still at the assembly plant, though not what stage it is in.