ProCharger support mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
After the y pipe I do already have a QTP cutout.
What do you mean by colder plugs?

with my truck as it was I was making 300rwhp on dyno. That’s with 3.92s and 8 speed as well.

I don’t have any gauges or monitors yet.

Colder heat range plugs. A colder plug transfers heat faster compared to a warmer plug. The colder plug helps to keep combustion temperatures down to help prevent detonation.

Depending on boost level the stock ones might work, if your 5psi or less. I would recommend 1 step colder if you’re going for the 6-8psi range.

OP
OP
T JAZ

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
Colder heat range plugs. A colder plug transfers heat faster compared to a warmer plug. The colder plug helps to keep combustion temperatures down to help prevent detonation.

Depending on boost level the stock ones might work, if your 5psi or less. I would recommend 1 step colder if you’re going for the 6-8psi range.
Honestly I think the shop was planning for around 10 using e85.

OP
OP
T JAZ

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
At that price you can build your own for at least half the price, if not cheaper.
What would be a more reasonable price for 304 3” stainless dual piping from headers all the way back with cutouts supplies and installed in the middle?

bran101010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 R/T
I bought my exhaust pipes ( 2.5 inch) two 10ft pipes from autozone with free shipping for 150$. I bought a welder from home depot on sale for 379$. Face mask, gloves, and extra wire about another 100$. I bought two mufflers (like flowmaster 10's) off ebay for 65$. Watched some videos, and learned to weld. I am not the best , but I can get the job done. I made my own H pipe too. I went from the Cat's back to the rear axle and dumped it. I have changed my exhaust set up 3 times since purchasing my own stuff. Cost me about 20$-40$ each time I have changed it. That is why I believe it should be cheaper.

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine
What would be a more reasonable price for 304 3” stainless dual piping from headers all the way back with cutouts supplies and installed in the middle?

2k is about the price with tax and shipping. For that price for header back full 3" dual exhaust have them do it.

OP
OP
T JAZ

T JAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7L V8
Still waiting for the truck to be done. Turns out the incorrect phase limiter was sent out so we are waiting for the new one to get installed.