Proper way to mount a trailer brake module?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RRRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey lads/lasses. Does anyone have a photo handy of their trailer brake module mounting bracket/system? Dodge/Ram "between Columbia and the SC coast" (I'll drive to another state before going back there. $358 for a replacement key, btw) quoted me a price of $451, assigned a date to install, charged $750ish after it was done. Said the guy who gave me a quote was wrong, just filling in. I felt someone should have filled in my bank account after the lies. Here's the fun part. My mounting bracket? A zip tie. A ZIP... Can you imagine how long that lasted?! I have fought that piece of shister since it went in. I tried to tape it for a temp fix. Notta. Does anyone have a photo of someone's work who is competent at mounting a trailer brake?

Attachments

• trailer brake unit.jpg
    trailer brake unit.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 11
OP
OP
RRRam

RRRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Appreciate it, GT. I go to Y University every day. Don't know why I didn't this go round. :rolleyes: