Pulsar for 2018 Power Wagon???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Down the Tubes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
When I first got my Power Wagon, the consensus was that the Edge Pulsar did not offer much for the 2018 Power Wagon.

I currently have the Pedal Commander and Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator. I like what they do, but I am looking for a few more items/more ease of use.

I would like:
Disable MDS (without having to use the +/- buttons on the shifter
Different Tuning on the fly (PC does not do this, manual says to stop the vehicle before changing settings)
Calibrate for gearing/tire size changes
I also like that I can use the buttons on my steering wheel to make changes and I can see the status on my dashboard

I am also considering:
Alpha OBD, but I can't find a definitive list of what it can do for my specific truck
Tazer, but the only useful items I see here are calibration and making my fog lights stay on with my brights

What do you guys think?
Is anyone here using the Pulsar and happy with it in a 2018 PW?

I am not really thinking about full exhaust, maybe short headers in the future, but not long headers.
I am not really thinking about cold air intake either, this truck stays dirty. Not sure I want more dirt in my air filter than I already do......

All this being said, the Pulsar is only a little bit more than the PC was and I can sell the PC to a friend at work if I decide to go this route.

ksonnen1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In the for sale section i have the diablo i3 platnium and unlocked pcm i used on my 2018 power wagon before i went pro-charged. thought maybe you might be interested.