Pulsar in good and bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
pulsar in so far so good but....I had to dc the neg cable for the install. Now my backup camera, passenger seat heat cool options and a couple other things I can't get back. Even the drivers seat used to have a hi, med, lo setting for heat cool. Now its just high and low.
I've been thru the settings and the manual no good.
Im thinking it may be back to basic form andc needs updating but I'm lost from there.

bobeast

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014, 2017
Engine
Hemi 6.4, 5.7
When you disconnected the bat the BCM lost track of your features. They should come back in a day or so and after a few start cycles, as the BCM finds all the bits again.

OP
OP
Fireman48

Fireman48

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 New body style
Engine
5.7. HEMI
I got in this morning and all of my uconnect options are back as before. Though I haven't ran a tank of fuel thru it, on economy I'm up about 2 mpg. Considering I went from the factory street tread to a mud tread and 6" lift that is pretty impressive.

RLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This was the question I asked here yesterday. I will be installing the Pulsar next week and I’m concerned I may lose all the changes I’ve made with Alpha OBD.