Pulsar is out for 19-20 Ram 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19PowerWagon392

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I ordered a Edge Pulsar 32454 from Superchips as they finally released for our 5th gen 2500.

They did not dyno'ed it yet but gains and features should be pretty close to the 2015-2018 model.

I wanted a custom tune but am afraid they will not get a tuner out for a while so I settled for the Pulsar.
And it's much cheaper too.

Should arrive 11 March and will keep you guys posted.

View attachment 240033 View attachment 240034 View attachment 240035
How do you like this product? Did it turn out to be what you were expecting? Thanx in Advance :)

Big Cheddar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4 Liter Hemi
How do you like this product? Did it turn out to be what you were expecting? Thanx in Advance :)
It's alright. Mainly bought it to turn off MDS. It works about 99% of the time. Not enough for me to do Cam & Lifters. For that. I would have a Tuner , Tune it out.

DannyinColorado

Reaction score
Ram Year
2029 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hi all. Thinking of adding the Pulsar to my 2020 Power Wagon. Would like to be able to turn MDS off, and have more power for towing, however, I’m really hoping to improve mileage for day-to-day driving. Can any of you tell me if milage improved significantly in any of the modes?

Last edited: