Pulsar is out for 19-20 Ram 2500

TerrysWagon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so now I’m confused. How do you update it? I thought you had to use the Insight CS2 that they sell as an add on for $325 more. But apparently that is not what that’s for. So that begs my question how do you update?

olyelr

Reaction score
Ok so now I’m confused. How do you update it? I thought you had to use the Insight CS2 that they sell as an add on for $325 more. But apparently that is not what that’s for. So that begs my question how do you update?

Probably simply plug it into a computer, go to their website and follow directions.

TerrysWagon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably simply plug it into a computer, go to their website and follow directions.
Gee, wish I’d thought of that, have you even looked at the product we’re talking bout? No place to plug anything into it. Thanks for the info though.

olyelr

Reaction score
Gee, wish I’d thought of that, have you even looked at the product we’re talking bout? No place to plug anything into it. Thanks for the info though.

No i havnt. I have absolutely no clue what it is really. Just know thats what I did with the ram tazer, which is the only experience I have with a tuner. Now that i reread what you quoted from me it sounds like i wrote a **** comment...that is not what i was going for at all, i was just being completely honest/serious.

gruntdog

Reaction score
You need to buy the usb cord they sell for $35 bucks I believe it was. Then you go to edges page and go to update and download there update agent and go from there. Its pretty easy as long as you have a laptop. You just plug the usb cord in the obd port on the truck and updates thru that. Usb on one end and obd on the other end of the cord. Its really easy.

TerrysWagon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need to buy the usb cord they sell for $35 bucks I believe it was. Then you go to edges page and go to update and download there update agent and go from there. Its pretty easy as long as you have a laptop. You just plug the usb cord in the obd port on the truck and updates thru that. Usb on one end and obd on the other end of the cord. Its really easy.
See that’s what I wondered. Thank you so much!

TerrysWagon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No i havnt. I have absolutely no clue what it is really. Just know thats what I did with the ram tazer, which is the only experience I have with a tuner. Now that i reread what you quoted from me it sounds like i wrote a **** comment...that is not what i was going for at all, i was just being completely honest/serious.

All good :cheers:

olyelr

Reaction score

So i was kinda right?! LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v1ctor144