Pulsar tuner

Dave Haddon

Reaction score
Got into it cerebaly over a *** and coke and the electronics manipulation just does not give me a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm kinda old school where show me its a mechanical thing that will cause an effect and OK..wires and signals to a computer..aagghhh...that might decide not to work for whatever reason..too cold..to warm..too wet..nah..next up.. ...Shorty Ceramic headers..a substantial $$ out lay...but know they will not fry my PCM on any given Sunday drive!
Anyone have feedback on that item?

ConsecVINs

Reaction score
I really actually like it. Ive put it on one of mine and run it on performance mode. Never had a pedal commander but I am assuming this does a lot of that.

Wirerat

Reaction score
I really actually like it. Ive put it on one of mine and run it on performance mode. Never had a pedal commander but I am assuming this does a lot of that.
According to some YouTube videos dyno results the pulsar does actually add 25hp in performance mode with 91 octane.

For me performance mode is a bit much for daily driving. I do enjoy it occasionally though. Wakes the truck right up. I mostly run tow mode or stock.

Economy mode is awsome when the roads are wet. A lot easier to keep the rear end from kicking out when making low speed turns in 2wd.

With how seamless the pulsar is implemented and the evic/steering controls it seems like an oem option. I would buy again.