Pulsar tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BacavilleHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had one, it did not seem to add much power but it turned up the throttle sensitivity way to much to make it appear as though it was very powerful.

I also had the truck do some very scary things twice while downshifting going up a hill. It never did it prior to the pulsar, and it never did it once I removed the pulsar. I removed the pulsar after the shifting issues. I also noticed the idle was not very smooth with the pulsar.

It was a waste of money in my opinion. I returned it and got a real tune which made a huge difference in power.
Where do you recommend to get a real tune? I've had alot of issues with the third pulsar I've gotten from Edge Products and removed it. First one lasted three years, second one two months and the third didn't work at all.
Let me know. Thanks!

RamMan381

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where do you recommend to get a real tune? I've had alot of issues with the third pulsar I've gotten from Edge Products and removed it. First one lasted three years, second one two months and the third didn't work at all.
Let me know. Thanks!
I did a pcm swap through Hemifever tuning and bought a Diablo i3 tuner.

I did headers as well due to the typical exhaust manifold failures. Power gain felt substantial, I actually had them turn down throttle sensitivity because it’s so easy to spin the tires and my wife drives the truck sometimes.