Pulsar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasHemi18

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A 20 hp gain from a cai? A k&n at that. Huh that was the best gain in the whole test. Interesting

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just want to confirm you used the 32453 model on your 2019 1500 Classic?

I think perhaps you quoted the wrong person. I don’t have a 2019 classic but rather 2016.
I also have yet to purchase pulsar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was actually considering the Pulsar but am VERY glad I read this thread carefully. Losing the cruise control function is a deal breaker for me. I drive commercially and my license is very important to my livelihood. I leave very early in the morning to head to work. Most of the time I am one of the only vehicles on the road. I set my cruise control to a safe speed where I know I won’t get pulled over and off I go. I fear without it, and with no other cars on the road to judge my speed and keep with the flow of traffic, I will constantly be checking my speedo so that truck doesn’t drift to speeds that will get me tickets. I have a heavy foot to start with and our Rams are so smooth they get up there pretty fast. Thanks, but no thanks.

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
I was actually considering the Pulsar but am VERY glad I read this thread carefully. Losing the cruise control function is a deal breaker for me. I drive commercially and my license is very important to my livelihood. I leave very early in the morning to head to work. Most of the time I am one of the only vehicles on the road. I set my cruise control to a safe speed where I know I won’t get pulled over and off I go. I fear without it, and with no other cars on the road to judge my speed and keep with the flow of traffic, I will constantly be checking my speedo so that truck doesn’t drift to speeds that will get me tickets. I have a heavy foot to start with and our Rams are so smooth they get up there pretty fast. Thanks, but no thanks.
I have a pulsar, pretty sure you don’t lose cruise, you just can’t change the pulsar settings while cruise is engaged.

Randy Grant

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have had mine for over a year now with no problems other than once when I set it to tow haul and it threw codes when going up a long grade under heavy acceleration. Reset it to my normal setting, and restarted the truck, and all was back to normal. I use it mostly on economy with MDS on, but got it for smoothing out the throttle response. On performance the throttle is scarry sensitive. Too conservative I guess, but would recommend it depending on what you want it for.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the pedal commander... I went that direction because of the negative reviews this has. However for 275.... im tempted!

Biggest question does it really give you any 0-60 in your seat gains. I dont ever plan on getting a custom tune.

Just cant decide if I really need this lol

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another question. Does the Pulsar remember it’s setting when you turn it off like the pedal commander or do you have to set it every time you get in like what you have to do with the gear +/- to disable the MDS?

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Another question. Does the Pulsar remember it’s setting when you turn it off like the pedal commander or do you have to set it every time you get in like what you have to do with the gear +/- to disable the MDS?
It stays on the setting you leave it on. It’s pretty awesome!
It really does solve the lag issue and yes it feels like there are 20 more horsies in performance mode.
It’s a gateway drug though. It certainly makes me want long tubes and a jay greene tune. I can only imagine the joy that would bring.

Last edited: