Purple Cranium covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Most people trying to put color under a white truck go for red. You could go full bro with a hot lime green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am going to be buying a set in the next little while.. I just haven't decided on a colour yet because there are to many to choose from and I personally would prefer not white. Not that I think it's a bad colour(I like how it matches) i just want to add some colour to the truck. What do you all think would look good under a white truck while the paint is still fresh?

Red or Blue would look good but it would be cool to go with something a little different like Hemi orange or green or something like that just to spice it up a bit

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I think red would look cool. Or maybe the blue color like what's on the stock shocks

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I think red would look cool. Or maybe the blue color like what's on the stock shocks

Don’t get too attached to those garbage Bilsteins, unless you like terrible rides. I’d rather have hot pink than Bilstein blue or yellow.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Did you guys put any sealant or anything on the bolt threads?

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
@Low_Sky told me it was 30ft/lbs, but guys have broken them at 30 and recommended 25. Mine is held up in customs for some reason otherwise I'd have mine today. Curses!

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@Low_Sky told me it was 30ft/lbs, but guys have broken them at 30 and recommended 25. Mine is held up in customs for some reason otherwise I'd have mine today. Curses!

Ok great, look forward to seeing it

Sdreeser

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I used thread locker on mine because the factory bolts I took out had it on them

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Anyone have a review or how they hold up off road? Anyone running the front as well? Any other options for our trucks?

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Anyone have a review or how they hold up off road? Anyone running the front as well? Any other options for our trucks?

What do you want to know aside from “they work”? Mine get packed with mud and it can be a pain to clean out if I give it too long to dry, but the Carli front would be even worse. They bounce off rocks and lose powder coat just like you’d expect them to. Great product.

Meister

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Any issues, do they bend, has anyone broken one, are people running back and front, any major chips or gouges? They work really isn't an answer or review. Sounds like you get them in mud, that doesnt help as I'm looking for rock protection.

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I bounce them off rocks too. They won’t stay pretty if you use them, but they do what they’re advertised to do.

Low_Sky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Anyone know of a sale or coupon code

Never heard of them being discounted. They’re a low volume specialty off-road shop, not the kind of business you’d expect to be offering discounts. If you really need these, they’re worth every penny.