PW estimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Cheddar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4 Liter Hemi
I agree and too short to drive any vehicle for too long.
To each his own. Everyone has the right to feel how they feel. Especially if they are paying for it.
I Ordered my P/W exactly how I wanted it. With every intention of this being my last truck. I drove my last Truck for 17 years. I Still own it. I would have kept it until I died. If the Body hadn't started Rotting out. I'm planning on Buying my Wife a Jeep. Before I Retire. I will get rid of it then. I don't have to have the latest & Greatest, keep up with the joneses, or Finance my Car Dealers Kids College Education . Nothing Implied to anyone. Everyone's reason to Trade often. Is known to them & it's their Personal reason" .
I'm just saying. Don't be surprised if I'm still around. I post something 20 years from now, and I'm still just as happy at that time. And still in my 2020 P/W. LOL ! I just want a Tough Dependable Truck . That will take me to my Favorite Spots, and allows me to enjoy the Carefree Drive there, and home.

Last edited:

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Prices are indeed insane right now. If I didn't need a truck I'd trade mine in a second. My 2016 Cumimins with 86k miles is worth what I paid for it 5 years ago.

John Chappell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Anyone try to sell a new truck? I purchased a 21 5.7 etorque Limited a couple weeks ago. It does just about everything but make coffee but ... I’m a little disappointed in how it pulls my 8x19 cargo trailer (seems underpowered at highway speeds). May need to step up to an HD. Anyway, just wondering how bad I’d take it in the shorts.

John Chappell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
...too many horror movies my friend. Haha.

Nah. But whatever you do, don’t Google “cartel violence, images”. You’ll find reality much worse than anything in any horror film. I only did it as part of a project I was assigned to. Some things you can never unsee.

LeeD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone try to sell a new truck? I purchased a 21 5.7 etorque Limited a couple weeks ago. It does just about everything but make coffee but ... I’m a little disappointed in how it pulls my 8x19 cargo trailer (seems underpowered at highway speeds). May need to step up to an HD. Anyway, just wondering how bad I’d take it in the shorts.
Probably not too bad or not at all. Especially if you use the same dealer to order a new one.
I priced my 18 Sport CC and it’s going for $11k more than I paid for it a year ago!

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yeah I basically want warranty again and leather which I didn’t get before plus the 8 speed