PWIM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
He’s not actually on Facebook, he’s on MeWe. That’s where most of the event details are.

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Is this why the fb group is so quiet? I’ve tried mewe before and it sucked. Have they fixed the usability?
I literally made my first post today, so I’m not sure. There does seem to be some activity on there. I’m actually one of the mods of the bigger wagon page now, it’s still about as active as usual. But Mike and JorDanée seem to have both taken a breather, I hardly ever see either of them post anymore. Mike unfriended me a few weeks ago (some reason, not salty, just stating it happened) so I don’t see his personal posts anymore either, but even those were getting fewer and far between.

OP
OP
Ram Wagon

Ram Wagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I literally made my first post today, so I’m not sure. There does seem to be some activity on there. I’m actually one of the mods of the bigger wagon page now, it’s still about as active as usual. But Mike and JorDanée seem to have both taken a breather, I hardly ever see either of them post anymore. Mike unfriended me a few weeks ago (some reason, not salty, just stating it happened) so I don’t see his personal posts anymore either, but even those were getting fewer and far between.

mike has been very active on the overland page, might be what they are more focusing on now.

Robert fletcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm just catching this so forgive me if I write anything that's been covered. I've been to moab probably 7 times or so, but never with one of my power wagon s. Always dirt biking and typically rented a jeep or utv. If you've never been there I would suggest putting this on your bucket list. If your not familiar with lions back, you should be! I climbed it with dirtbike back when you could camp there and it was open. I watched a guy for the god of me with alot more balls then I've ever had climb it with and old body style s10 blazer...I couldn't believe it. Even if you don't want to get crazy , there is alot to do and my lord i once bought a three row seat durango 2 wd for 1500$ loaded six of us..drove out there and off roaded had a blast drove home (minnesota) and sold it without cleaning it for 1700$...if your on a budget I would try to go during off season because prices get nuts during peak time... If you drive thru grand junction co, check out fruita and there are some fun areas very close to there as well. I've always wanted to check out the le selle mountains near there just never made it...while confident on a dirtbike I am intimidated in a vehicle. There is a baby lions back if your feeling spirited. My 75a shows up end of this month and I'm heading to Colorado and Moab for a two week vacation. It has got more expensive and commercialized over the years taking away from it a little. During off season some places and eatery's won't be open. The sights are absolutely incredible!

nail_bender1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Connected with the Group on MEWE they are headed out in May.

I was hoping to hook up with a group in the fall that had experience with the trails. I have zero experience in Moab and don't want to trash my truck.

TerrysWagon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963