Question about air ride on my rebel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marco s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey there guys, I just recently bought a 2019 ram rebel and I have a question about the air ride, when I first seen the pics of it on the website they took the pictures of it at the entry exit mode, I screen shot the photos before I went and looked at it at the dealer. I recently was going through the photos in my phone and noticed that the front of the truck sat at least 2 inches lower in the pics than it does with the truck in the driveway, I’ve had my buddy that owns his own mechanic shop and his employees look at the pics and then my truck to see that I’m not going crazy and they all agree that the truck is definitely sitting lower in the pictures. Does anyone no why this is the case and what I can do to fix it, thanks

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
????

Your truck has air suspension. It adjusts a few inches above ride height (off road mode), and a few inches below (entry/exit mode).

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Are you sure you're truck is in Entry/Exit mode? It doesn't specifically go into that mode unless you hit the button on the dash (at least on my 2017 Rebel).

You have to actually put it into Entry/Exit when it's parked/stopped.