Question about items for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WAR-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don't have the prerequisite 50 posts to post in the for sale forum. I have items for sale from my truck that forum members might be interested in. Am I allowed to post a link to the items? Or will that violate the forum rules? Thanks!

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You made a post asking how to bypass forum rules?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You have to meet the requirements of the For Sale section rules.

In answer to your question and to clarify your inquiry with respects to time and # of posts:

Access to the For Sale/Wanted to Buy section will be granted after thirty (30) days of membership and hundred (100) posts. You may shorten both requirements by becoming a Supporting Member.

No links to your items for sale online, such as FB Marketplace or Craigslist, the rules state:

No links to your eBay, FB Marketplace or Craigslist posts are allowed. You must populate your thread here with all the information regarding your item with no references to other selling sites.

You can PM me if you have further questions.

OP
OP
WAR-RAM

WAR-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You have to meet the requirements of the For Sale section rules.

In answer to your question and to clarify your inquiry with respects to time and # of posts:

Access to the For Sale/Wanted to Buy section will be granted after thirty (30) days of membership and hundred (100) posts. You may shorten both requirements by becoming a Supporting Member.

No links to your items for sale online, such as FB Marketplace or Craigslist, the rules state:

No links to your eBay, FB Marketplace or Craigslist posts are allowed. You must populate your thread here with all the information regarding your item with no references to other selling sites.

You can PM me if you have further questions.
Thank you for clarifying sir!