R1Concepts 20% OFF President's Day Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
r1concepts_bbk_forged_series_logo.png
20-off.gif

NOW THRU MONDAY FEBRUARY 20TH!

For a limited time ONLY! Save 20% off and receive free shipping to the lower 48 on all R1Concepts Performance Complete Brake Upgrade packages!

There is no other brand brake parts on the market today that compares to the R1Concepts packages we recommend. We have thoroughly tested them on 1/2, 3/4 and 1 ton gas and diesel pickups since 2009 and they have never failed, never cracked, never warped and never disappointed or left us without increased braking performance over stock brake options.

After years of testing other brands out there on my personal diesel pickups and finally testing the R1Concepts Premier series rotors and Posi Quiet ceramic pads, they not only out performed the other brand packages I tried, they out lasted them by a LONG shot.

There is no better option out there for a bolt on replacement brake package for your Ram.

Send me a PM or comment below with your specific year model and specs for your Ram and I will provide a quote for your brake package immediately!

Please note, that these packages are not listed on our website due to product data software conflicts, this is a private message sale only.

r1concepts_premier_series_specs.jpg
posi_quiet_ceramic_pads.png
r1concepts_bbk_big_brake_kit.jpg