Radio, A/C, Blower Motor etc Stopped Working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bramic71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello again. 2022 Ram 2500 6.7. While traveling home to Florida from Ohio, the Uconnect radio went black and lost power. At the same time this happened, the A/C, blower motor, power locks, power windows (front only), and back-up camera all stopped working. I've tried disconnecting the batteries to no avail. Also, the truck hasn't thrown any codes. This all happened with the passenger window down halfway of course. Any help as to what this might be is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

kwarnerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hi Bramic71. This EXACT thing happened to me yesterday. Basically exact symptoms to the T. How did this end up for you...was it resolved and how did you fix? Thanks!!

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
I almost don’t want to see the answer to this. Same truck here with only one occurrence of a black screen but all functions Still worked. It was playing radio via sat and although I could not interact with it (screen), everything still worked.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I looked up his profile ,he says his dogs chewed through wires under the passenger seat. He repaired them and all was fine . People need to post their solutions to their problems for this site to be of any benefit to the rest of the members.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any fix on the issue?

Sadly, both the original poster (OP) and the other user with the same fault have not been back here since September & October of last year.

If you mouse-over the username, you will see the last online date.

User last seen info.jpg

And welcome.gif to Ram Forum. :cool: