radio problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donald c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
2018 ram 1500 big horn radio screen has bubble in it and radio changes stations on its on cant listen to it just started this las month, about every other day and now every time you start the truck so whats best option for fixing it, aint paying 1000 dollars for new radio and yes im outta of warranty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
2018 ram 1500 big horn radio screen has bubble in it and radio changes stations on its on cant listen to it just started this las month, about every other day and now every time you start the truck so whats best option for fixing it, aint paying 1000 dollars for new radio and yes im outta of warranty
HA! my radio was changing stations on it's own this past weekend lol ... my screen also started looking like crap a few months ago but I fixed it with some tint vinyl that I cut to size ...

But about the changing stations on it's own, that still has me puzzled a bit ... I did remove the radio harness last week to add the rear cargo cam so that possibly did something to cause it, but I am not sure ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morgansamuel