Radio question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
16 laramie
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey guys , I currently have a tesla style radio in my 2016 ram 1500 5.7 laramie . My original unconnect system had touch screen climate controls as well as controls on the bezel for climate controls , and my tesla style had to be screen climate controls only, My question is , if I replace my radio and revert back to my factory bezel with climate controls on it, will o have climate control through the bezel controls or will I have zero climate control? Any help in answering this would be awesome cuz my tesla style radio is stuck in bootloop so as of now , I have no radio , or climate controls at all and I wasn't to order a diffrent radio today if I will be able to control the climate controls s from the original bezel
Thanks in advanc

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
You should be able to plug the original bezel and radio in and they will work like normal. It may take the radio several hours to read the BCM/HVAC information and appear on the screen correctly but the bezel controls will work immediately

OP
OP
Domonic J McGrath
Reaction score
Ram Year
16 laramie
Engine
5.7 hemi
You should be able to plug the original bezel and radio in and they will work like normal. It may take the radio several hours to read the BCM/HVAC information and appear on the screen correctly but the bezel controls will work immediately
Thanks a ton I'm in Charleston Sc and it's way to hot for no AC

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyoliver45