Ram 1500 BigHorn BackCountry - Shipping 6.25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorthEast4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI w/eTorque
Shipped on 6.25 from (what I would assume is Michigan) to Connecticut. Does anyone know what is to be expected for a delivery time? It's been 1 week already. (Ram 1500 CrewCab 4x4 BigHorn BackCountry HemieTorque)

RamImage.jpg

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Depends on the rail line. I have a Chassis Cab that took 15 days from Saltillo, Mexico to OKC. Seen slower, and quicker.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Northeast4X4

Anything leaving the Michigan RAM Plants by freight train, goes west to Chicago. ( expect a few days delay in Chicago )

Your freight car, remains locked up, right until the whole freight car is emptied near your State.

At Chicago the Railroad makes up a complete train heading East.
That train will pick up & drop off freight cars along the way
I think Connecticut Rams are unloaded at Newark N.J.
From there, they are hauled on a semi truck

Wanted33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Just an observation. The tracker is odd as it shows shipped (06/25) before is was built (06/27). I'm sure it doesn't mean anythng, just odd. Good luck, I hope your new babay shows up soon.

Shawn Godfrey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Shipped on 6.25 from (what I would assume is Michigan) to Connecticut. Does anyone know what is to be expected for a delivery time? It's been 1 week already. (Ram 1500 CrewCab 4x4 BigHorn BackCountry HemieTorque)

View attachment 496667

Hey man same here I ordered my truck way before you and I’m still waiting since April 14 it been built on June 14th and the 1st of July I check again and it was telling me that My truck has been shipped on 06/12/22 2 days before it was completed which was weird then I checked again and the status went back to built and still showing the same thing
Just an observation. The tracker is odd as it shows shipped (06/25) before is was built (06/27). I'm sure it doesn't mean anythng, just odd. Good luck, I hope your new babay shows up soon

Shawn Godfrey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just an observation. The tracker is odd as it shows shipped (06/25) before is was built (06/27). I'm sure it doesn't mean anythng, just odd. Good luck, I hope your new babay shows up soon.
And like he said it’s odd so your truck my brother currently in the same situation I’m in supposedly it’s a body shop getting the package installed as per what my dealer is telling I’m like but the truck finish why did I get it was shipped notification they said it was meant to say ship as in to the body shop