Ram 1500 smooth flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
per the parts listing, same as the power wagon, not rebel

Can you show me where it says “not Rebel”, or are you assuming since it doesn’t say for Rebel that means NOT?

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
yes- since It says as on the power wagon, I take that to mean NOT Rebel, but I could be wrong.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yes- since It says as on the power wagon, I take that to mean NOT Rebel, but I could be wrong.

No offense, but I posted this in the vendor section for Benny to give me the part numbers and details, that's why its not in the general forums

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
No offense, but I posted this in the vendor section for Benny to give me the part numbers and details, that's why its not in the general forums

I missed that. Carry on.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
@AllMoparParts.com Are these the same flares for the 4th gen Rebel trucks?

This is quite confusing when breaking down these kits and comparing against production vehicles but yes I find that they are the same as the Rebel however the accessory kit part number does not seem to apply to 1500's which I have yet to figure out why. Furthermore there are actually 2 power wagon styles , one being the medium grained ones which is what that kit is then I came across smooth ones like on this truck
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ram-2500-P...ash=item4684bcd24d:g:790AAOSwAclbkTpf&vxp=mtr

-Benny